Thursday 22 May 2014

Jordan McIntosh CMW Contest & Q&A

Jordan McIntosh showcase on 9 May in Adelaide Hall with Brett Kissel as part of Canadian Music Week will be presented and to celebrate we're giving away one CMW Jordan McIntosh Prize Package!



Jordan McIntosh CMW The prize package includes:

    A pair of tickets to the Indies Award Show in Toronto
    Two bracelets Week music festival 5 days of Canada
    A Meet & Greet with Jordan McIntosh before CMW showcase in Toronto on May 9 in Adelaide Hall
    A pair of tickets to the showcase of Jordan on 9 May

Rules and Regulations:

The contest ends on Friday, May 2, 2014 (12:00 noon EST) and is open to residents of Toronto and surrounding areas. Transportation is not provided. The award is valued at approximately $ 210.00 CAD. Winners must be 19 + and will need a valid ID to obtain tickets / wristbands.

Check out our Q & A with him below and then scroll down to enter to win!


Q & A

Q: How does it feel to be performing as part of Canadian Music Week this year?


A: It feels really good to be honest. Considering last year I had my own booth created and performed for everyone with him, hoping that people stop and listen. Now this year I have my own room with two other Canadian Country incredible acts. It just shows how blessed I've been in the last year and I could not be more grateful.

Q : Last time we spoke with you, you were about to leave in the Young Guns Tour ( with Brett Kissel & One More Girl) and now you've recently wrapped up ! How was that experience for you? I have seen so many fun Instagram photos!

A: The whole tour was like boot camp, but it was fun. I traveled the country, I met the fans that I had not gotten the chance to meet, however, came with amazing people, and I learned a lot. The last night of the tour was very annoying to me, because these incredible relationships with all these people is created and now will not see them for a while. I'll never forget the whole experience ... especially with all those Instagram photos; I will always be able to look back on the tour.

Q: What is a very important thing you learned while on tour?

A: I definitely learned more than I imagined, but I think a really important thing was how important the crew is fair. Of course it was Brett Kissel & One More show girls without equipment, there's no way the show could continue. It was really great to see, to learn about the role of the whole world and how they helped bring the show together.

Q: What do you have planned for the summer and where fans can catch you performing? 

A: I do not think I've ever been so excited about this one summer. Finally I 'm going to throw my debut album; I hope to explore more with acting, and getting to play some amazing music festivals. Around Manitoba in Dauphin Country Fest in PEI Cavendish Beach Music Festival, as well as boots and hearts and many more amazing places. Fans can always check my website

No comments:

Post a Comment